Specialty Floor Services
- Daily Floor Care
- Sweeping and/or Vacuuming
- Wet Mopping
- Periodic Floor Care
- Burnishing and/or Buffing
- Scrubbing and Refinishing
- Deep Cleaning and Floor Polishing
- Floor Stripping
- Floor Waxing
- Carpet Cleaning and Extraction
- Tile and Grout Restoration
- Epoxy/Polyaspartic concrete coatings
- 100% flake flooring
- Polished concrete
- Custom Floor Care Plans for Facilities
ATS Facility Services’ expert floor technicians are highly trained at providing our customers with the most cost effective flooring solution tailored to meet your floor performance needs. In addition to floor care and maintenance solutions, we also offer our clients epoxy and polyaspartic floor coating options.
Schools, manufacturing sites, and commercial facilities begin with a clean floor. Each vertical market has a specific floor program created for their environment and traffic. ATS customizes floor care plans for improved cleaning, greater safety, and a clean space.
ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS)
We operate under the principles of ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) to deliver a more purposeful, customer-focused execution of our cleaning services. By using state-of-the-art technology and optimizing our business processes, we are able to offer our customers real value and a competitive edge.
Additional information about the Markets we serve.
Please contact us with any further questions
Our education division works to create a cleaner and healthier environment for your students, staff and families in your community. Through our Green Cleaning program, we specialize in increasing air quality and overall cleanliness of your campus. Not only do we aim to increase attendance by improving the cleanliness of your campus, but we drive savings to your bottom line allowing you to keep the dollars in the classroom. ATS partners with our education clients by:
- Reducing operating costs with our proven efficiency models. Our Pilot Program provides an opportunity to test outsourcing by providing for cost analysis, which on average has resulted in approximately 20% savings to clients.
- Utilizing stringent criminal background checks including the sex offender checklist to ensure student safety.
- Providing cleaner schools which are proven to increase attendance as well as test scores.
- Bundling multiple services such as:
- Light Maintenance
- Snow Removal
- Engineering/Maintenance Services
ATS Facility Services and our parent company AgTac Services, LLC have operated in the industrial market for decades. We understand the challenges and importance of keeping your production lines moving while maintaining a clean and healthy environment. Through our acute industry knowledge of your operations, terminology and schedules we are able to add value to your facility by:
- Providing a safe and clean facility to help increase productivity.
- Utilizing our vast knowledge in light and heavy manufacturing facilities to allow you to focus on core business.
- Maintaining flexible staffing models to allow for changes in site production schedules.
- Employing a robust safety program.
- Monitoring a rigid quality control program including scheduled KPI’s, comprehensive employee training and strict hiring and screening practices.
Peace of mind is the number one reason our clients choose ATS Facility Services. We take pride in ensuring your building is clean and safe when you arrive in the morning. ATS understands that in order for your employees to be productive they first and foremost need a clean and healthy work environment. Our commercial office experience encompasses many industries including high tech, corporate offices, city and state government offices and financial institutions to name a few. ATS provides benefit to our clients by:
- Labor work loading to ensure budgeting and cost control measures.
- Utilizing our Greencare program which is multi-leveled and tailored to each client’s specific needs.
- Working as a true long-term partner who works diligently to reduce operating costs on a daily basis.
- Providing our employees with weekly training in cleaning the “ATS Way”, safety and sustainability.
We understand the level of trust you put in ATS to create an atmosphere that is comforting, safe and healthy. Through advanced training our employees understand the importance of special needs in the healthcare industry and increased demand for adherence to specific procedures. ATS develops our onsite staff and management to tailor our program to meet your site specific needs. Ongoing training in both infection prevention and customer service sets us apart from our competition. We want to be an extension of your medical team to attain the highest level of patient satisfaction.
ATS cares about the environment and the impact not only on the well-being of our clients but our employees as well. Through our initiatives with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) we offer many
different levels to assist you in creating a green workplace including such items as:
- Utilizing microfiber towels and mop heads.
- Completing all required documentation needed to meet LEED standards.
- Improving your indoor air quality by utilizing HEPA vacuums, microfiber towels, and other LEED certified sustainable equipment.
- Offering our clients detailed daily cleaning programs.
- Using approved green cleaning chemicals and environmentally friendly paper products.
- Utilizing our tools to define custodial effectiveness and implement strategies to become more efficient.
- Providing our clients with a sustainability assessment.
- Promoting site specific recycling programs, air quality monitoring and appropriate tracking.